This July, North Coast Football will be running school holiday six-a-side football carnivals in Coffs and Grafton.
The carnivals are a great opportunity for boys and girls aged 12 to 15 to take part in one or two days of modified football matches in a fun and safe environment. The carnivals are for everyone, from the experienced through to new players.
Participants will be placed in mixed teams of eight. Teams will have six players on the field at any one time with substitutions every few minutes, ensuring everyone gets plenty of game time.
The North Coast Football team will supervise all participants and matches.
Bookings (click the name of the city to be taken to the booking page)
- Coffs Harbour – Coffs Football Centre Synthetics (Stadium Drive)
- Grafton – Rushforth Park (5 Skinner St, South Grafton)
- Coffs Harbour – 6 and 7 of July – 9 am – 1 pm
- Grafton – 13 and 14 of July – 9 am – 1 pm
- 12, 13, 14 and 15 – year – old girls and boys
- Four x 40-minute matches with a five minute half time break
- Six players on each side in teams of eight
- Smaller pitches, goals and game length
What to bring
- Running shoes or football boots
- Shin pads
- Water bottle
Kyle Gwynne: email@example.com